Why Choose a Title Loan for Fast Funds?
A singular vet bill or unexpected expenses can wipe out your savings account. Nowadays, more than half of Americans do not have a huge savings account to rely on if something happens to them financially! If you fall into this majority, you may be looking for how to get a fast title loan in three easy steps.
But, how can you get a title loan in just three easy steps? Well, it can be a lot simpler and more straightforward than you might think. Keep reading to learn more about the title loan process and if you qualify, you could get your cash in as little as 24 hours!
How is it Possible to Get a Fast Title Loan in 3 Easy Steps
It is possible to get a fast title loan from LoanMart in 3 easy steps! You could obtain your funds without a hitch if you get through the process and qualify.
With some loan options, the application process is just:
- Inquire online through a preapproval form or call a title loan representative directly. This step will require you to submit a little bit of information to verify your identity and vehicle ownership. It can take no time at all to get through the process.
- Submit some required documents after you submit your initial application form. Once you submit the initial form, you will find out if you are preapproved. If that is the case, a title loan agent will reach out and guide you to the next step. That step is to submit a few documents! These exact documents can vary state by state, but you can easily submit them electronically through some online lenders and servicers.
- Choose how to get your cash! The last step in the three-step process is to choose how to receive your funds if you qualify! In most cases, you can request a direct deposit to your bank account. Or, choose to pick up your cash at a participating money transfer location near you.
What Documents Do I Need to Get a Title Loan in Three Easy Steps?
Now that you know more about the application process to get a title loan in 3 easy steps, you may have some questions about the exact documents you will need to qualify. While it is true that the required documents may vary depending on the state you reside in, you can expect to need this type of paperwork handy:
- Proof of Income: Federal law requires lenders to verify that you can afford to repay the loan. To do that, you will need to provide them with proof of income. Often, that can be bank statements, pay stubs, or even proof of alternative income, like disability income.
- Proof of Address: Title loans can be a great financial option to consider if you need fast funds, but they are not available in every state. Therefore, you need to prove that you reside in the state you are applying from! You can use recent official mail to prove your address. Typically, applicants will show a recent utility bill, mortgage statement/lease agreement, or a recent credit card bill.
- Recent Photos of the Car: If you are not going to apply in person for a title loan, you will need to provide your title loan agent with recent photos of the vehicle to help show the car’s current condition.
- Car Title in Your Name: At the time of your application, the car title must be ion your name. If it is not, you will need to request a title transfer at your local department of motor vehicles.
- Valid Government or State-Issued ID: You will need to provide proof of your identity and age! You can use a driver’s license or even a passport to do so. Other qualifying state-issued I.D. cards can potentially be accepted.
If you are applying for some specific car title loans, you may be able to submit these documents online for your convenience and speed through the application process! The quicker you submit your documents, the quicker the title loan agents can work for you.