Stephen Paddock’s hotel records show three women registered in his room - Baltimore Post-ExaminerBaltimore Post-Examiner

Stephen Paddock’s hotel records show three women registered in his room

LAS VEGAS — Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) records from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department’s Communication Center released Wednesday indicate that gunman Stephen Paddock had three females registered to his room.

Those records also indicate that the LVMPD was fully aware 11:02 p.m. on October 1, 2017 that Paddock had checked into the Mandalay Bay on Sept. 25, 2017.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo who runs the LVMPD originally told the media that Paddock’s check-in date was Sept. 28, 2017.  It was not until the October 9, 2017 press briefing that Lombardo said that they had information that Paddock checked in on Septemeber 25, and that he had previously told the media that Paddock had checked in on September 28.

Stephen Paddock

Lombardo said on Oct. 9, “We are trying to confirm his actions between the 25thand the 28th.”  “I’m under the belief he was not occupying the room between those dates.”

The police also told the media that Marilou Danley’s name was also on the registration, however, they never stated that there were three females registered to Paddock’s room.

The CAD records released last week indicate:

23:02:36 798/ Update units in control room 32 Room 135 Poss suspect name of PADDOCK, STEPHEN There 3 females in room [name redacted] #2 [name redacted] #3 [name redacted] [bo]oked on 9-25 to check out Oct 2nd.

That information provided to the LVMPD Communications Center came from 798 which is a sergeant’s number.  Police protocol would dictate that the hotel registration records would have been checked that would have provided the guest check-in history.

Why Lombardo stated a week after the October 1 Massacre that they had just uncovered that information is unknown.

With the release of the CAD records last week we now learn that there was a total of three females registered to the room. One of the three could be Danley, however before the records were released all three names were redacted.

All this indicates is that there were three females on the registration.  We do not know currently if anyone other than Paddock was in his rooms during his stay, however, this would indicate that other possible suspects were known to the police since October 1.

What we do know from the body worn camera footage that was released three weeks ago that when the police breached Paddock’s suite at 11:20 p.m. on October 1, Paddock was found dead inside the room alone.

The LVMPD Press Information Officer, Larry Hadfield told the Baltimore Post-Examiner on Friday that they would not be commenting on any of the records being released.

Another CAD entry

02:37:41 25/ This PR [name redacted] said is OFCR out of CA/ Susp Marilou Danley DTR’s [redacted] has a follower on FB who has Islamic writing on it and shows beheadings and seems to be ISIS follower.

(The number 25 is console 25 at the LVMPD Communications Center.  PR is person reporting. Officer out of California.  Marilou Danley, Paddock’s girlfriend was a suspect at that time.  DTR is daughter.  FB is Facebook.)

The LVMPD and the FBI have stated that they have found no link to terrorism.

Authors Note:  After the October 1 massacre questioned centered on why Marilou Danley’s Facebook account was closed prior to her name being released by the police as a suspect.  Both Stephen Paddock and Danley’s name and address were broadcasted on the unencrypted police channel by the SWAT officer who had breached the suite shortly after the room was cleared.  That information was not only heard by locals with scanners but the real-time LVMPD communications that night was also being broadcasted internationally by several online websites that broadcast police frequencies in real time.

 

 

 

 





About the author

Doug Poppa

Doug authored over 135 articles on the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas Massacre, more than any other single journalist in the country. He investigates stories on corruption, law enforcement and crime. Doug is a US Army Military Police Veteran, former police officer, deputy sheriff and criminal investigator. Doug spent 20 years in the hotel/casino industry as an investigator and then as Director of Security and Surveillance. He also spent a short time with the US Dept. of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration. In 1986 Doug was awarded Criminal Investigator of the Year by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office in Virginia for his undercover work in narcotics enforcement. In 1992 and 1993 Doug testified in court that a sheriff’s office official and the county prosecutor withheld exculpatory evidence during the 1988 trial of a man accused of the attempted murder of his wife. Doug’s testimony led to a judge’s decision to order the release of the man from prison in 1992 and awarded him a new trial, in which he was later acquitted. As a result of Doug breaking the police “blue wall of silence,” he was fired by the county sheriff. His story was featured on Inside Edition, Current Affair and CBS News’ “Street Stories with Ed Bradley”. In 1992 after losing his job, at the request of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Doug infiltrated a group of men who were plotting the kidnapping of a Dupont fortune heir and his wife. Doug has been a guest on national television and radio programs speaking on the stories he now writes as an investigative journalist. Contact the author.
COMMENT POLICY

7 Comments

  1. godwin says:

    That was definitely the best thing to do. He deserve it.
    Mp3 Download

    Reply
  2. "Baja Bill" Fuentes says:

    How about we have a little fun here?

    I am morbidly eager to simply ASK one QUESTION of Campos:

    “Would you be willing to undergo a Polygraph Examination?”

    Not that he would answer either yes or no; it is his RESPONSE to the question that fascinates me… And if I ever get the chance as a Citizen Reporter, I assure you all that I will ask and tell you how he responds! ANYTHING other than an unqualified “YES” or “OF COURSE!” will raise more suspicion than I have had from the get-go!

    Reply
  3. someguy says:

    4 occupants also give possible explanation for bulk the luggage. so they go after a guy who sold him some tracer rounds, name him, and detain him ( arrested?) vs 3 women who were co-registered to his room? interesting that we do not know their names nor even their existence since 10/17. if they can hide that, they can hide so much more. as for the wife who has finger prints on mags and rounds. I have never looked at her nails but, Philippine women typically have great nails. you’re not going to be stuffing 100 round mags with nice nails.

    Reply
    • Doug Poppa says:

      It is a disgrace that eight months after the worst mass shooting in modern American history that we had to find out through the court ordered release of the documents.

      Reply
      • someguy says:

        disgrace? I think deliberate. the other questions that Mandalay Bay need to answer is were these women co-registered with him at any other time. if not, it is an anomaly and same occupancy as shooting.

        Reply
  4. Observant reader says:

    Nice of Laura Loomer to break this story for you..

    Reply
    • Doug Poppa says:

      The CAD report states that three women were REGISTERED to the room, NOT FOUND in the room as some have erroneously reported!

      Reply

Leave a Comment

Comment Policy

HOME / ABOUT / CONTACT / JOIN THE TEAM / TERMS OF SERVICE / PRIVACY POLICY / COMMENT POLICY