Feeling motivated to start an exercise plan is the first step to improve your quality of life. Exercise is the best way to maintain shape and regain health, which offers excellent physical and mental benefits that allow the enjoyment of a full life.
Among the variety of exercise options you have to keep fit, which can adapt to your pace of life. That is, you can choose to go to the gym, perform your outdoor exercise routine or in the comfort of your home, in a suitable space and to stand up in the air. And you can attend a pool, a tennis court or volleyball, weather permitting.
Students do not have much free time to do exercises; however, you can free time with the help of friends, family, cheap dissertation services, hire cleaning companies, make purchases online, hire a specific person to help you prepare your food, among others, and invests this time in health and well-being.
To keep fit throughout the year it is necessary to change your lifestyle, and it is a positive change that is reflected in your spirit, confidence, enthusiasm, motivation and security in your body and a brilliant mind.
Tips to achieve it
- Create your action plan; Sit relaxed, with paper and pencil and systematically list each of the activities to be carried out from now on, to comply with your exercise routine and proper nutrition. If you have the will and the firmness to fulfill your plan of action, your mind gets used to the change, and everything will be more natural.
- Try to include in your action plan everything you need to change to achieve the desired objective.
- Create habits that favor compliance with the action plan described above. These habits include getting up early, feeding at a set time, chewing more food, doing all the shopping only once a week, doing the cleaning only once a week, preparing meals and keeping them, and other activities that you allow better time management and dedicate to your exercises.
- Eliminate habits that affect the fulfillment of your daily exercise routine; avoid distracting yourself and waste time, eliminate the consumption of beverages and foods harmful to health.
- Improves the feeding; Watch personally and worry about measuring macronutrients from food. Read so you know more about a balanced diet.
- Plan with a group of colleagues, the preparation of food in a group, is a great idea to save time, money and eat healthily. It is advisable to carry out this activity on weekends, for weekly consumption.
- Celebrate with friends and family, share and feel flattered to hear from them how good you look, or how much you have lost weight, is motivating. Try to share and fill yourself with good energies, this will make you feel loved and that your effort is worthwhile.
- Drink lots of water; between two and three liters of water a day to eliminate accumulated toxins in your body and helps you stay hydrated.
- Fun and recreation clears the mind and provides relaxation, combined with an exercise routine is perfect to recover energy and strengthen the spirit.
- Sleeping at least seven hours a day guarantees mental rest necessary to start a new day full of energy, with a clear and more productive mind.
Practical exercises to keep you in shape
- Walk; walking for 30 minutes a day at the same pace, helps you burn fat, increases endurance, produces relaxation and pleasant sleep. This exercise can be practiced using the time of travel to your home when leaving the university.
- Weights and sprints; Special to burn fat and tone muscles, recommended for men and women.
- Swimming to stimulate and tone muscles, increase endurance and exercise the brain. It is recommended for all ages, by providing great mental and skeletal muscle benefits.
- Kegel exercises; especially for females, since it tones the pelvic floor. This exercise can be done in the comfort of home.
- ABS; the exercise routine that helps you tone, develop muscles and burn fat, you can do them in the gym, or in the comfort of your home, will have the same effect.
- Jump the rope; It is an exercise that helps you burn fat, performs cardiovascular exercise functions, activates circulation and has positive effects on the joints.
- Aerobic exercises; This exercise itself has a lot of motivation since it is done in groups and is more fun. You can do it with your group in a court, a room, on the street; everything is a matter of creativity.
Keeping in shape encompasses a series of activities and commitments that must act following each other so that they can give the expected results. It is necessary that you dedicate time to take care of the beautiful temple that is your body.