The road to ketosis can be a rough ride for many people. And before reaping all the benefits of the ketogenic diet, you may often face what’s known as the keto flu.
Your transition to ketosis doesn’t have to feel like torture, though. Exogenous ketones can make it smooth, allowing you to avoid the temporary adverse effects of consuming fewer carbs.
Perfect Keto and ONNIT Total Keto are the two supplements that can serve as sources of exogenous ketones. Below you can discover how they compare to each other. If you want to purchase either one after reading, you can do so at Dr. Keto Diet.
Coupon Codes Available – Who Gives the Best Discount?
The best Perfect Keto coupon code available is for 20% off and that code is JALAPENO20. The best ONNIT coupon code is only good for 10% off food and supplements and that code is DRENCH10.
What Are Exogenous Ketones for the Keto Weight Loss Diet?
In ketosis, the body metabolizes fats into the ketone beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), using it for energy instead of glucose. But the body needs time to get in the state of ketosis. Until it does, ketogenic diets may temporarily lead to unstable energy levels causing various flu-like symptoms.
Luckily, you can make this transition much easier by using exogenous ketones in the form of ketone salts. These compounds of mineral ions and BHB give your body readily available ketones when it lacks its own. As such, they are invaluable to those who are just starting out on ketogenic diets.
Perfect Keto vs ONNIT Total Keto Daily: It’s All in the Ketones Blend
Perfect Keto and ONNIT Total Keto both contain exogenous ketones in the form of ketone salts. Each of these supplements, however, uses a different blend of ketone salts.
The BHB Blend in Perfect Keto uses the ions of sodium, calcium, and magnesium to deliver BHB, providing:
- 27-31% daily value (DV) of sodium.
- 59-60% DV of calcium.
- 80-98% DV of magnesium.
The above percentages of DV range depending on flavors of Perfect Keto.
The ONNIT Keto Blend in ONNIT Total Keto delivers BHB with the ions of sodium, calcium, magnesium, and potassium, containing:
- 56% DV of sodium.
- 12% DV of calcium.
- 20% DV of magnesium.
- 5% DV of potassium.
Perfect Keto vs ONNIT Total Keto Daily: More Differences
The two supplements also vary in terms of:
- Calories ONNIT Total Keto Daily contains 45 calories per serving while Perfect Keto contains 15-25 calories per serving depending on the flavor.
- Macronutrients Perfect Keto has 0g of fat, 0g of protein, and less than 1g of carbohydrates. ONNIT Total Keto contains 3g of fat from avocado oil powder, 0g of protein, and 6g of carbohydrates.
- Dietary fiber ONNIT Total Keto contains 5g of soluble tapioca fiber, providing the beneficial dietary fiber most ketogenic diets lack. Perfect Keto contains no added dietary fiber.
- Flavors Perfect Keto has five natural flavors to offer: chocolate, coffee, peach, vanilla, and salted caramel. ONNIT Total Keto comes in one natural flavor of salted watermelon.
Perfect Keto vs ONNIT Total Keto Daily: Both Can Boost Your Diet
Both of these supplements are good sources of exogenous ketones and can make your transition to the ketogenic diet smooth. Since the differences between them are negligible, your choice between them depends on your dietary preferences and goals.