- Special Reports
- Archangels of Justice: Exposing Public Corruption
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Eddie’s Entertainment Report
- The Fan Corner
- Fighting against Injustice
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Grab a pint with The Hop Local
- Kierkegaard’s Left Lobe
- Left Coast Logic
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Moving Pictures
- Recycled Recipes from Vintage Boxes
- Sally’s Culinary Adventure
- That Chicago Guy
- Travel Shop Girl
- What was I thinking?
- Whiskey Pam
- Nancy Murray is pursuing an MFA in Creative Writing and the Publishing Arts at University of Baltimore. She is a playwright who as enjoyed full productions of her work at Fells Point Corner Theater, Silver Spring Stage and the Montgomery County One Act Festival where it was selected as The Best of Festival. Most recently she has been enjoying participating in the Submit 10 Series as both a playwright and as a performer.
Posts by Nancy Murray:
Here we go again…crowds are hitting the streets with rocks and rants of....
I have had a love/hate relationship with poetry since I was a child. I....
A little more than a year ago I got hurt. It wasn’t a....
I’m proud of Texas. These are words I never thought I would hear myself....
I knew I was going to extend this long, Memorial Day weekend by....
The clouds were layered with various shades of gray as we travelled south....
Saturday night found me in a bachelorette party at a popular gay club....
Not long ago a friend made the statement that it is easy to....
FEMALES – LISTEN UP I don’t want to be a real beauty buzz kill....
(Jonah and his mother Jessie Watrous) On Saturday I went for a walk with....