Microsoft is a multinational technology company. It was found by Paul Allen and Bill Gates in 1975. The company is known to develop and manufacture as well as sell computer software, personal computers, and services related to it. Its well-known software includes the Microsoft Office suite which is a series of software including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and the most common Internet Explorer. Initially, it arose in the1980s as MS-DOS which was followed by Microsoft Windows, and this software is seen in almost every computer to date.
Microsoft offers certain professional certification courses that are necessary for individuals that want expertise in Microsoft related technologies. The path to Microsoft certificates is broken into specific stages that tell the expertise level of the certificate holder, they are:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
MCSE certifications: Short overview
“Microsoft MCSE practice test questions and study guide” Microsoft MCSE 70-480 Certification Questions & Answers. These credentials demonstrate the relevant skills to build and deploy advanced solutions integrating several Microsoft technologies. The MCSE certifications are represented by the following certificates: MCSE: Business Apps, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE: Data Management and Analytics, MCSE: Mobility, MCSE: Productivity.
MCSE: Mobility: General overview
The MSCE: Mobility certification verifies that the individual taking this credential is having the skills that are necessary to handle a BYOD policy. The BYOD policy refers to’Bring Your Own Device’ enterprise which actually means that the individual holds allowance to bring his device to work and he/she will be able to manage the applications or company information through their device. This whole process is generally known as “Information Technology consumerization”. BYOD has already made significant importance as a maximum of employees in companies have started using their own technology.
MCSE: Mobility: Benefits of this certification
There are various benefits of the MCSE: Mobility certification. They are:
- This certification is globally recognized. Hence, its benefits are large, and the scope of this certification program is also good.
- As a MSCE certified specialist. you can get access to many Microsoft related data. Also, you can get numerous profits from Microsoft as well.
- You will receive the first priority and get preference in the IT sector because of this certification. In comparison to those who do not hold this credential, you will have an edge over them.
- You can also get the chance of being the participant of Microsoft conferences around the world. Here you have a huge scope of learning things in a better way because being a part of Microsoft offers great importance.
- Other monetary benefits of this certification include better job opportunities. Today, most IT companies are recruiting individuals with the MSCE certification course. Not only because it gives you eligibility over certain enterprise, but also because of the certification offered by Microsoft itself.
MCSE: Mobility exams: Facts and figures
For each exam mentioned above, there are different courses which help you to clear the exam. M20695, M20696, and M20398 are courses for deploying Windows, administering Windows and managing devices in the enterprise, respectively. The cost of these training courses is approximately $165 per exam. Prepaway Microsoft Section has many self-study materials including Microsoft MCSE practice test questions and study guide along with endless video training courses on their web page for each exam. The students can use these preparation materials for clearing the certification examination. Students can learn and take guidance through two types of training programs: Instructor-led Training Classes ILT and MOC Demand Self- Study program which is Microsoft official self-study program. Students can choose either of the programs for their preparation.
How to earn MCSE: Mobility certification
In order to earn any Microsoft certification, one has to pass certain exams that depict the level of credential that an individual has received. The certification process has changed since it is available. According to the latest update, the number of examinations varies with regard to the certificate course you are applying for. As for the MCSE: Mobility certification, an individual should pass through several steps in order to obtain it. These steps include:
1.Earn the MCSA: Windows 10 certification
MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) is a certification for people who are seeking jobs in IT sector at the entry level. The candidates should have at least 6-12 months of IT experience before getting this credential. When you gain the MCSA: Windows 10 certification, it means you are eligible to manage and maintain the Windows 10 operating system. This basically includes a two-step program in which the first one includes installing and configuring Windows 10, and the second – implementing and managing the same.
2. Pass MCSE exams
You need to pass one of the exams that are necessary for the certification process. These exams are:
- The MCSE 70-695 (Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications) is designed for IT professionals who develop, operate and sustain apps, devices, and PCs in medium- and large-sized enterprises.
- The MCSE 70-696 (Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune) examination is designed for specialists who operate and support devices, apps, and PCs in medium and large companies.
- The MCSE 70-398 (Planning for and Managing Devices in the Enterprise) exam verifies the candidates’ knowledge and skills to plan and design hybrid and cloud IDs.
- Attain your MCSE: Mobility certification
Now if you are a MSCA:Windows 10 certified specialist, and along with that you have passed one of the above-mentioned exams, you are finally eligible to attain the MCSE: Mobility certification and work under this enterprise.
- Continuing education
You can earn the MSCE certification in order to broaden your skills in this category and get an advanced qualification.