- MD Reporter
- Special Reports
- Archangels of Justice: Exposing Public Corruption
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Eddie’s Entertainment Report
- The Fan Corner
- Fighting against Injustice
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- 50 Shades of Tarot
- Grab a pint with The Hop Local
- Kierkegaard’s Left Lobe
- Left Coast Logic
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Moving Pictures
- Recycled Recipes from Vintage Boxes
- Sally’s Culinary Adventure
- That Chicago Guy
- What was I thinking?
- Whiskey Pam
Timothy W. Maier
- Timothy W. Maier started out writing music, fiction and poetry and then turned to news writing where he spent the past three decades at news organizations in Wisconsin, Maryland and Washington, D.C. More recently he was the managing editor at the Baltimore Examiner. He now spends time with his family, dogs, trains for marathons and works as a media consultant.
Posts by Timothy W. Maier:
I wish I had a great amazing story to tell about Ben Bradlee,....
Say goodbye to Charles County Circuit Court Judge Robert C. “Guantanamo Bob” C.....
Ed Sheeran took a risk when he released his latest album – and....
On this special day I offer up a story I wrote in 2003....
This year has been difficult. So many lost their jobs, homes and said....
I’ve never been very good at saying goodbye. When I heard my former boss,....
(Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization claim this is a baby Bigfoot. Others say it's....
John Lennon was shot to death 32 years ago today. Hard to believe....
Forgive us if we’ve made a little fun of Bigfoot in a series....
Baltimore's American Can Company, on Boston Street in East Baltimore sponsored "The Howl-O-Ween Dog....