- Special Reports
- Baby Lessons
- Balance Beam
- BPE Traveler
- Charm City Trekker
- Dara cooks
- Dating Emily
- Ear Candie
- Eddie’s Entertainment Report
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Fan on Face
- Fighting against Injustice
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- Grab a pint with The Hop Local
- Kierkegaard’s Left Lobe
- Left Coast Logic
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Meandering Russian
- More than 140 characters
- Recycled Recipes from Vintage Boxes
- Ring the Bell Now!
- Sally’s Culinary Adventure
- Teaching moments
- Serial Novels
Timothy W. Maier
- Timothy W. Maier started out writing music, fiction and poetry and then turned to news writing where he spent the past three decades at news organizations in Wisconsin, Maryland and Washington, D.C. More recently he was the managing editor at the Baltimore Examiner. He now spends time with his family, dogs, trains for marathons and works as a media consultant.
Posts by Timothy W. Maier:
(Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization claim this is a baby Bigfoot. Others say it's....
John Lennon was shot to death 32 years ago today. Hard to believe....
Forgive us if we’ve made a little fun of Bigfoot in a series....
Baltimore's American Can Company, on Boston Street in East Baltimore sponsored "The Howl-O-Ween Dog....
Brace yourself. Frankenstorm is coming. The chances of Hurricane Sandy hitting in the next few....
The Ravens don't deserve to be called the Ravens. Change the name. But let....
After watching the Republican National Convention, it's no surprise that people are NOT....
Sometime about 2 p.m. today, my son Jesse will be jumping out of....
One of America’s largest free arts festival brought in thousands of fans July....
Paris cancelled the premiere of the "The Dark Knight Rises" Friday after a....