- Special Reports
- A Musing Mommy
- Archangels of Justice: Exposing Public Corruption
- Ask Christine
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Eddie’s Entertainment Report
- The Fan Corner
- Fatherhood 101 … Off the 101
- Fighting against Injustice
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Grab a pint with The Hop Local
- Kierkegaard’s Left Lobe
- It’s Just a Thought … Spiritually Speaking
- Left Coast Logic
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Moving Pictures
- Recycled Recipes from Vintage Boxes
- Sally’s Culinary Adventure
- Travel Shop Girl
- Turn it off, turn it on
- What was I thinking?
- Whiskey Pam
Timothy W. Maier
- Timothy W. Maier started out writing music, fiction and poetry and then turned to news writing where he spent the past three decades at news organizations in Wisconsin, Maryland and Washington, D.C. More recently he was the managing editor at the Baltimore Examiner. He now spends time with his family, dogs, trains for marathons and works as a media consultant.
Posts by Timothy W. Maier:
On this special day I offer up a story I wrote in 2003....
For many, this year has been difficult. So many lost their jobs, homes....
I’ve never been very good at saying goodbye. When I heard my former boss,....
(Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization claim this is a baby Bigfoot. Others say it's....
John Lennon was shot to death 32 years ago today. Hard to believe....
Forgive us if we’ve made a little fun of Bigfoot in a series....
Baltimore's American Can Company, on Boston Street in East Baltimore sponsored "The Howl-O-Ween Dog....
Brace yourself. Frankenstorm is coming. The chances of Hurricane Sandy hitting in the next few....
The Ravens don't deserve to be called the Ravens. Change the name. But let....
After watching the Republican National Convention, it's no surprise that people are NOT....