- Special Reports
- Baby Lessons
- Balance Beam
- BPE Traveler
- Dating Emily
- Eddie’s Entertainment Report
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Fighting against Injustice
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- Grab a pint with The Hop Local
- Kierkegaard’s Left Lobe
- Left Coast Logic
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Meandering Russian
- More than 140 characters
- Pour me a Beer Dude
- Recycled Recipes from Vintage Boxes
- Sally’s Culinary Adventure
- Teaching moments
- Think about it
- Turn it off, turn it on
- What was I thinking?
- Whiskey Pam
- John Thompson is a beer enthusiast who began evangelizing craft beer a few years ago on his blog thehoplocal.com. John has been homebrewing sporadically for almost 20 years, and also is a Cicerone Certified Beer Server. When not enjoying a cold malty beverage you will find John spending time with his spouse and two young children or working his day job in Financial Services Technology. Make sure to find John on Facebook, and follow him on Twitter @TheHopLocal and Untapped. at : http://untappd.com/user/thehoplocal
Posts by John Thompson:
My alter ego, TheHopLocal, is a name that is supposed to represent supporting....
Green Lantern has his lantern, Batman has his utility belt, and the professional....
Every beer lover (read beer geek) and homebrewer has a wish list every....
This past weekend my wife and I hosted an Autumn Party or as....
There are two ways to look at the title statement. What is needed to....
As I wrote a few weeks ago, I was in Denver for the....
I am no entertainment critic. I am barely a beer critic. But I....
At this time a week ago I was boarding a bus to tour....
Next week will be a week without my column. I am sure 5....
I don’t have any problems with Gluten, or at least none that I....