- Special Reports
- A Musing Mommy
- Archangels of Justice: Exposing Public Corruption
- Ask Christine
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Eddie’s Entertainment Report
- Fatherhood 101 … Off the 101
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Grab a pint with The Hop Local
- Kierkegaard’s Left Lobe
- Left Coast Logic
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Moving Pictures
- Recycled Recipes from Vintage Boxes
- Sally’s Culinary Adventure
- Travel Shop Girl
- Turn it off, turn it on
- What was I thinking?
- Whiskey Pam
- John Thompson is a beer enthusiast who began evangelizing craft beer a few years ago on his blog thehoplocal.com. John has been homebrewing sporadically for almost 20 years, and also is a Cicerone Certified Beer Server. When not enjoying a cold malty beverage you will find John spending time with his spouse and two young children or working his day job in Financial Services Technology. Make sure to find John on Facebook, and follow him on Twitter @TheHopLocal and Untapped. at : http://untappd.com/user/thehoplocal
Posts by John Thompson:
Maybe it’s just me, but it feels like the much of the news....
A few months ago Greg Koch decided to take a sabbatical. So that....
When you think of an authentic Irish Pub, what comes to mind? I....
March 20th. The first day of spring. A century or so ago Baltimore....
A few holidays are called "amateur nights." New Year’s Eve and St. Patrick’s....
Last July I participated in the Erika Brannock charity corn hole tournament. That....
Every winter there comes a point when you have just become sick of....
10 things bars, restaurants, some breweries, and maybe even you are doing wrong....
It's weekend of that big game we're not supposed to use the name....
It’s been almost 3 years since AB-InBev purchased Goose Island, but I can....