- MD Reporter
- Special Reports
- Archangels of Justice: Exposing Public Corruption
- Consumer Technology
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Eddie’s Entertainment Report
- The Fan Corner
- Fighting against Injustice
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- 50 Shades of Tarot
- Grab a pint with The Hop Local
- Kierkegaard’s Left Lobe
- Left Coast Logic
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Moving Pictures
- Recycled Recipes from Vintage Boxes
- Sally’s Culinary Adventure
- That Chicago Guy
- What was I thinking?
- Whiskey Pam
- John Thompson is a beer enthusiast who began evangelizing craft beer a few years ago on his blog thehoplocal.com. John has been homebrewing sporadically for almost 20 years, and also is a Cicerone Certified Beer Server. When not enjoying a cold malty beverage you will find John spending time with his spouse and two young children or working his day job in Financial Services Technology. Make sure to find John on Facebook, and follow him on Twitter @TheHopLocal and Untapped. at : http://untappd.com/user/thehoplocal
Posts by John Thompson:
So when we think of the cultural theme of an era, we think....
Pumpkin season is over, let us rejoice by bringing in the holiday beers.....
So it’s been a little while since you’ve seen a post from me.....
If you go to the internet to do research on Ballantine Brewing, one....
Every year at this time every beer store has large end cap displays....
When Labor Day passes, it saddens many. It marks the end of summer....
The beer cocktail is something that has been around for ages. The Black....
Does America now have too many breweries? I don’t think so. Recently Joshua M.....
The last few weeks have been quite a roller coaster for me. A....
Recently my Facebook feed started filling up with people talking about SYNEK. Some....