- Special Reports
- A Musing Mommy
- Archangels of Justice: Exposing Public Corruption
- Ask Christine
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Eddie’s Entertainment Report
- The Fan Corner
- Fatherhood 101 … Off the 101
- Fighting against Injustice
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Grab a pint with The Hop Local
- Kierkegaard’s Left Lobe
- It’s Just a Thought … Spiritually Speaking
- Left Coast Logic
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Moving Pictures
- Recycled Recipes from Vintage Boxes
- Sally’s Culinary Adventure
- That Chicago Guy
- Travel Shop Girl
- Turn it off, turn it on
- What was I thinking?
- Whiskey Pam
- John Thompson is a beer enthusiast who began evangelizing craft beer a few years ago on his blog thehoplocal.com. John has been homebrewing sporadically for almost 20 years, and also is a Cicerone Certified Beer Server. When not enjoying a cold malty beverage you will find John spending time with his spouse and two young children or working his day job in Financial Services Technology. Make sure to find John on Facebook, and follow him on Twitter @TheHopLocal and Untapped. at : http://untappd.com/user/thehoplocal
Posts by John Thompson:
If you go to the internet to do research on Ballantine Brewing, one....
Every year at this time every beer store has large end cap displays....
When Labor Day passes, it saddens many. It marks the end of summer....
The beer cocktail is something that has been around for ages. The Black....
Does America now have too many breweries? I don’t think so. Recently Joshua M.....
The last few weeks have been quite a roller coaster for me. A....
Recently my Facebook feed started filling up with people talking about SYNEK. Some....
Flying Dog Brewery recently sent me a bottle of their newest Brewhouse Rarities:....
When I walk into a beer store, I instinctively look for something new.....
There is a scene toward the end of the movie Swingers where Trent....